49ers-Bengals: How to Watch, Stream & Listen to Week 14 Game
The San Francisco 49ers hit the road for the second straight week, this time in Cincinnati to face the Bengals. This is the only game of the season against AFC North in San Francisco. The Niners are 12-4 overall against Cincinnati and have won each of the last two clashes between the two teams at Paul Brown Stadium.
The 49ers are looking to bounce back from a 30-23 loss to the Seattle Seahawks at Lumen Field. The San Francisco offensive was led by the tight end George kittle, who finished with nine receptions for 181 yards and two touchdowns, marking his career debut with two or more touchdowns. On the ground, running Elie Mitchell added 22 carries for 66 yards and a touchdown. He recorded touchdowns in consecutive games for the second time in 2021.
In defense, the 49ers forced four fumbles from the Seahawks that day, the most forced fumbles in a single game by the team since recording five against Seattle in Week 10 of 2019. Linebacker Azeez Al Shaair, defensive end Nick bosa, defensive tackle DJ Jones, and a corner half K’Waun Williams forced escapes, with cornerbacks Dona johnson and Emmanuel Mosley each picking up a salvage escape. San Francisco also finished with 4.0 sacks from the Seahawks quarterback. Russell wilson. Bosa, with defensive linemen Arik Armstead and Jordan willis, had 1.0 sack, with Al-Shaair and defensive end Key to the Ardennes split a sack. Williams also picked Wilson for his first interception of the season.
Here’s everything you need to know to follow the upcoming game.
When does the game begin ?
Sunday December 12 at 1:25 p.m. PT
Where is the game played?
Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio
Who are the head coaches?
49ers: Kyle Shanahan
Bengals: Zac Taylor
What channel is the game on?
Game by game: Greg Gumbel
Color Analyst: Adam Archuleta
Secondary reporter: AJ Ross
NFL Sunday Ticket subscribers can find the game on Channel 714.
Which areas will receive the broadcast?
For those without an NFL Sunday ticket, the broadcast will be visible in the markets designated below.
Where can I stream the game?
NFL Sunday Ticket subscribers can stream the game using the service’s official mobile app. NFL Match Pass subscribers can stream the game in its entirety after the match is over.
Bay Area fans can stream the game through the official 49ers app or at 49ers.com.
Where can I listen to the radio show?
Bay Area fans can tune in on KGO 810 AM and KSAN 107.7 FM The Bone, where Greg Papa and Tim Ryan will call the game.
JesÃºs ZÃ¡rate and Carlos Yustis will call the newcomer in Spanish. This program can be listened to on 49ers.com/news/Espanol.
Fans in the Cincinnati area can tune in on WLW-AM (700) and WCKY-AM (ESPN 1530), where Dan Hoard and Dave Lapham will call the game.
Nationally, fans can stream the game via ESPN Radio, where Sean Kelley and Kirk Morrison will call the game.
NFL Game Pass subscribers will be able to listen to the game through this service.
SIRIUS: 111 (SF), 133 (Cin.)
XM: 384 (SF), 229 (Cin.)
SXM application: 827 (SF), 806 (Cin.)
There will be a match day article here on 49ers Webzone providing live updates from the pre-match action.
Fans can discuss the game on our Niner Talk forum.
How did this series go historically?
Series record: 49ers lead series 12-4
49ers home record vs Bengals: 49ers lead series 5-2
49ers away record against Bengals: 49ers lead series 5-2
First meeting: 09/29/74, Bengals win 21-3, at SF
Last meeting: 09/15/19, the 49ers win 41-17, at Cin.
Current streak: Won 1
The 49ers’ longest winning streak: 9 (1/10/78 – 10/20/96)
Longest winning streak for the Bengals: 2 (12/5/99 – 12/14/03)
More points 49ers: 41 (9/15/19): the 49ers win 41-17, at Cin.
Bengals Most Points: 44 (5/12/99): Bengals win 44-30, at Cin.
49ers cuts: none
Bengal exclusions: none
- QB JIMMY GAROPPOLO had 299 yards and 2 touchdowns against 2 INT for a 93.6 passer rating last week. He’s 100+ in 4 of his 5 road starts this season. As of week 8, he ranks 2nd in the NFL with a score of 106 passers (min. 50 atts.). He had 296 yards and 3 touchdowns against 1 INT for a score of 131 passers in the last meeting.
- RB ELIJAH MITCHELL (rookie) had 84 yards in scrum (66 rushing, 18 rec.) And had his 5th rushing touchdown of the season last week. He leads all rookies with 98.3 yards of scrum per game and has over 50 yards of scrum in each of his first 9 career games.
- RB JEFF WILSON had 2 touchdowns on the ground during the last meeting.
- TE GEORGE KITTLE recorded season highs in catches (9) and rec. yards (181) and had a career-high 2 rec. touchdowns last week, his 3rd career game with 175+ rec. meters. It has 12 games with 100+ rec. yards, tied for 2nd among TEs since 2017. He has 5 rec. TDs in his last 5 games and is aiming for his 3rd in a row on the road with a TD catch.
- WR DEEBO SAMUEL had 86 rec. yards and 1 TD caught in the last meeting. He ranks 4th in the NFL in scrimmage yards (a career-high 1,209) and is 1 of 2 (AUSTIN EKELER) with 5+ rec. TDs (5) and 5+ TDs on the ground (5) in 2021. He is aiming for his 4th in a row with a TD on the ground.
- DL NICK BOSA recorded a 12th sack of the season, a career high, and a 5th career FF last week. He is aiming for his 5th in a row overall and his 7th in a row on the road with bag. Tied for 1st in the NFL with 16 TFLs.
- LB FRED WARNER needs 8 tackles for his 4th consecutive 100-tackle season.
- LB AZEEZ AL-SHAAIR recorded a career-high 16 tackles in Week 13.
- DL ARIK ARMSTEAD was sacked last week and one sacked in the last meeting.
The San Francisco 49ers (5-5) will host the Minnesota Vikings (5-5) at Levi’s Stadium this weekend. The 49ers have a 24-23-1 lead over the Vikings, with a 2-0 overall record at Levi’s Stadium. San Francisco welcomes Minnesota for the first time since the Niners claimed a 27-10 victory between the two in the 2019 NFC Division playoff round. Last week, the 49ers beat the Jacksonville Jaguars 30-10 in the TIAA Bank Field. The 49ers offense opened the game with a 20-game, 87-yard practice that lasted 13:05 and was capped by a 20-yard field goal from kicker Robbie Gould. Quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo completed 16 of 22 attempted passes (72.7%) for 176 yards, two touchdowns and a 126.3 passer rating. He’s passed 10,000 career passing yards. Wide receiver
The San Francisco 49ers hit the road and travel to Seattle to face the Seahawks. The 49ers are looking to win in Seattle and have shared the seasonal series with the Seahawks for the second time in three seasons. The Niners are coming off their third straight victory, after beating the Minnesota Vikings, 34-26, at Levi’s Stadium. On offense, WR Deebo Samuel caught a catch for 12 yards while adding six carries for 66 yards and two rushing touchdowns. According to the Elias Sports Bureau, Samuel became the first wide receiver with at least one rushing touchdown in three straight games in a season since the merger in 1970. RB Elijah Mitchell finished with 27 carries for 133 yards and one touchdown while adding five receptions for 35 yards. WR Jauan
The San Francisco 49ers will have three full practices this week as the team prepares for their Week 14 game against the Cincinnati Bengals. Head Coach Kyle Shanahan, Defensive Coordinator DeMeco Ryans, Offensive Coordinator Mike McDaniel, Special Teams Coordinator Richard Hightower and various players are expected to speak with the media. The 49ers will make press conferences available on 49ers.com, the team’s official mobile app, and the YouTube page. Below, the schedule, which is subject to change, for the next one
If you’ve been planning to travel for the San Francisco 49ers’ road game against the Cincinnati Bengals on December 12, you might want to note that the kick-off time for the Week 14 game has changed. On Tuesday, the NFL announced a few schedule changes, including moving the 49ers-Bengals from their initial kickoff of 10:00 a.m. PT (1:00 p.m. ET) to 1:25 p.m. PT (4:25 p.m. ET). However, nothing else in the game has changed. It will still take place on Sunday, December 12, and CBS will still broadcast the game. The other two scheduled changes announced are the New Orleans Saints’ Week 14 game to New York Jets transferred to CBS and the Green Bay Week 15 game to Baltimore Ravens moving its kick-off time to 10:00 a.m. PT ( 1:00 p.m. ET) to 1:25 p.m. PT (4:25 p.m. ET) on