TSBDC offers a free “Introduction to Accounting” seminar – WYSH AM 1380
The Tennessee Small Business Development Center (TSBDC) in Oak Ridge will host a live, in-person seminar titled “Introduction to Accounting for Small Business Owners” on Tuesday, March 1st 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Oak Ridge Chamber of Commerce. There is no cost to attend.
TSBDC says Dennis Corley, Director of Business Development at Three Roots Capital, will share terminology used in accounting, how to understand basic financial statements and how they are used, and introduce commercial borrowing.
Learn more about:
- Basic terms used in accounting
- How to contact your accountant or bookkeeper
- Basic financial statements and their use
- How lenders use these financial statements to consider a loan
- How is business borrowing different from personal borrowing
- What lenders look for when considering a loan
- What’s the deal with personal guarantees
A limited number of places are available for this seminar; register as soon as possible. You can do that by following this link.
(Submitted) Tennessee State Parks invites Tennessee residents to participate March 5 in the state’s annual Weed…